Our Entire Staff Has Been Vaccinated For Your Safety
At Rudy S. Mendoza, DDS, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation as your health and safety are of the utmost importance. We are remaining open and taking the following health and safety precautions:
- Disinfecting door handles, chairs, surfaces and anything touched between each patient
- Following proper hand washing protocol, wearing new masks and gloves with each patient, sterilizing our instruments, and using disposable disinfectant wipes for all operatory cleaning
- We are practicing contactless door delivery with all non-patients (supply deliveries, mail, etc)
We are open normal business hours Monday-Thursday for all dental emergencies and immediate dental problems that can arise for our patients in need.
Please call the office to schedule an appointment: 562-438-0592
If you need to speak with the doctor please call: 310-938-6775
For the protection of all our patients and staff, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include: a cold or the flu, fever or nausea, severe headaches or body aches, muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing vomiting or other contagious diseases.
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled outside of the United States or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our staff will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted.